Exit : Following signs for cars to leave the Port.
Entry : Please arrive at least two hours before departure.Please have you passport and travel documents ready for inspections and follow instructions and directions at the Port.
Ile Rousse Port welcomes you
Our Information Centre, located in the lobby of the North Terminal, open 7 days a week, from first to the last ship. Please do no hesitate to contact us on
33 (0) 184.108.40.206.85
You can get information about:
– schedules (arrivals and departures)
– containers and freighters
– services offered (access to WIFI, free shuttle, taxis, train, bus, …)
– turist information of our region (tourist brochures, map of the city …)
– accessibilty and toilets for people with reduced mobility
– Nursery with changing table
– Free shuttle
– Paied parking (70 places)
– Mobile Recharging Terminal
– Free WIFI
– PMR Assistance
For safety reasons , it is prohibited to leave luggage unattended therfore unfortunately we are unable to provide a luggage holding services.